Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients:
1 ½ lb ground beef
1 can tomato soup
¾ C. salsa
1 C. water
8 (6”) Flour tortillas
½ C. shredded cheddar cheese
1 ½ c. frozen corn
Directions:
1. Cook beef in skillet until well browned, stirring to break up meat. Pour off fat.
2. Stir in soup, salsa, water, tortillas, and corn. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes; stir.
3. Top w/cheese. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Variations:
Creamy Mexican Fiesta: Stir in ½ C. sour cream w/soup
Ranchero Style: Use corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas and shredded Mexican cheese blend instead of cheddar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm making this for dinner tonight. I really liked it when you made it for us at your house. I think my boys will like it. Thanks for sharing!
I made this recipe tonight. Rick said it was really good and wanted to know where he had tasted it before! Thanks for the recipe!
Mmmm...we tried this the other night and it was a HIT! So easy and quick too. We will definitely be adding this to our dinner rotation! Thanks!!!
Post a Comment