This salad is one of my favorites! I serve it with rolls as a side. It's quick and easy, my kind of meal! Delicious!
Bow Tie Pasta Salad
(from Janet Goode's kitchen)
(from Janet Goode's kitchen)
About 10 oz bow tie pasta (a little more won't hurt)
About 10 oz spiral pasta (a little more won't hurt)
Cook in salted water. Drain and let cool.
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup red grapes (cut in half)
1 small can pineapple tidbits, drained
2 cans mandarin oranges, drained
3-5 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (I like lots of chicken!)
Toss together pasta and above ingredients (minus oranges) in a large bowl.
Dressing:
1 (16 oz) bottle Hidden Valley Coleslaw Dressing
1 cup mayonnaise
1-1/2 - 2 TB sugar
Mix well in a small bowl. Then, pour over noodle mixture; stir gently until well-coated. (I only use about 3/4 of the dressing mix)
Finally, add the oranges, mixing gently. Cover and chill before serving.
Finally, add the oranges, mixing gently. Cover and chill before serving.
Optional ingredients:
1 cup cashews
1 cup Crazins
2 comments:
oh my gosh, this sounds so good. i love pasta salad.
Yum! I will have to try this one. It sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment