10.05.2008

Sherelle's Chicken Bow Tie Pasta

I love crock pot recipes, so I thought I'd share one of my favorites with you to start out with. I got it from this cute blog. She has some awesome ideas and recipes. This is supposed to taste similar to Johnny Carino's Bowtie Festival. Yum!

Combine the following in a crockpot:
-6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
-1 jar four cheese alfredo sauce
-1 can cream of chicken soup
-3/4 pkg. Real Bacon Pieces
-1 pkg. fresh sliced mushrooms
-1/2 pkg. of dry Italian Dressing Mix
-1 cup swiss cheese, cubed
-1/4 stick of butter, melted
-Salt and pepper

Cook on low 6-7 hours, shredding chicken about 1 hour before finished. Serve over cooked bow tie pasta. I usually just mix it all together before serving.

1 comment:

Katie said...

your mom made this for us when she came to visit. it was SO good.